incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tad Glines <>
Subject Re: Wave Incubator Next Steps
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 16:22:45 GMT
According to this (,
once our mentors are added to the IPMC (assuming they where not already
members), one or more of them will initiate:

   - the reporting schedule;
   - the project
   - the mailing lists;
   - the repository space;

Also, committers will not be issued accounts until their CLA (either ICLA or
CCLA) has been received and recorded. Here's the new committers guide: