incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tom White <tomwh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Mesos Project
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 00:54:03 GMT
Thanks David. I think we can run a separate vote thread once this
proposal thread has run its course. Other recent proposal threads seem
to have general votes of support on them. As you say, this phase is a
time to respond to any questions that are raised, attract more
mentors, and so on.

Cheers,
Tom