incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Peterson <dpeter...@google.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Wave accepted into the ASF incubator
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 01:01:30 GMT
Disclaimer: The private mailing list will rarely be used (typically for
discussing security issues and approving new committers) and access is only
approved for committers.

David, you can use the same mechanism as "sending an email to
wave-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org" (but make it wave-private instead
of wave-dev).

-Dan

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM, David Wang <zdwang@google.com> wrote:

> How does one subscribe to the wave-private mailing list? The incubator
> guide (http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html) seemed to suggest
> making the initial committers part of the PPMC and discuss confidential
> matters on wave-private.
>

> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> After coordinating with Upayavira, I've gone ahead and created:
>>  - wave-dev
>>  - wave-commits
>>  - wave-private
>

>> All are free to subscribe to the first two now. Upayavira is the initial
>> moderator for all 3 lists.
>>
>> See also: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3269
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Brett
>>
>> On 06/12/2010, at 11:16 PM, Upayavira wrote:
>>

>> > Actually, I have the ability to create mailing lists at Apache. I'll
>> > attempt to do that later today so that we can move communication over to
>> > its new home ASAP.
>> >
>> > Upayavira

>> becoming

>> Chris