incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Wave accepted into the ASF incubator
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 12:39:20 GMT

On 4 Dec 2010, at 01:50, Tad Glines wrote:

> 2010/12/3 Dan Peterson <dpeterson@google.com>
> The 18 binding votes:
> Andrus Adamchik, Ant Elder, Bernd Fondermann, Bertrand Delacretaz, Chris A. Mattmann,
Christian Grobmeier, Davanum Srinivas, Dave Johnson, Doug Cutting, Emmanuel Lecharny, Jim
Jagielski, Kevan Miller, Luciano Resende, Mark Struberg, Michael McCandless, Ralph Goers,
Tim Williams, and Upayavira

> The 8 non-IMPC members who are ASF members:
> Ate Douma, Brett Porter, Leif Hedstrom, Marcel Offermans, Niklas Gustavsson, Richard
Hall, Santiago Gala, and Vincent Siveton

> Wow! Did we set some sort of record? I didn't realize that so many ASF people had voted.

Congrats.... lots of support from all corners.

Just incase it is a record, long may it stand....  but it may be even more than that, I see
Paul Lindner name in the list of non members, I thought as Shindig PMC Chair he was a member,
with me that makes 10, there may be others. ? (well done, I thought it was painful counting
just ten on a release votes)