incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PhotArk M3-incubating (RC1)
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:32:07 GMT
Hi Luciano,
Apologies for the slow review... Things look good, except for one problem, I think...

Source, sigs/checksums, and build all look good.

I don't like the licensing information in photark-webapp-M3-incubating.war

First, note how there are redundant license files in WEB-INF/classes/LICENSE and WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/LICENSE
(I've seen this same problem in another project. Can't remember how it was resolved). Also,
I don't think the LICENSE information (in either file) is accurate. It needs to reflect the
licensing information for the artifacts contained within the .war. However, I don't think
it does...

IMO, this merits a -1...

--kevan