incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael MacFadden <michael.macfad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wave Incubator Next Steps
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:53:10 GMT
All,

Obviously getting the accounts created for the wave committers could take a little extra time
given the holidays.  Just wondering if we have heard any conformation that the process has
started, or on the other hand if we have missed something procedurally?  Thanks.

Michael

On Dec 23, 2010, at 1:14 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> I can't see why not forwarding it to Incubator PMC would hold root@ from creating the
accounts (I mean, if it is such a big deal, root@ can always forward this message themselves
and/or contact me to do it). Anyways, I just forwarded the original request.