incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reminder: NO WIKI MARKUP
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:19:18 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Since a number of projects got back into the bad habit of using Wiki markup,
> let me remind you that there is to be no Wiki markup in the project reports.
> There is no benefit to it; since the Board requires me to remove all Wiki
> markup before submitting the monthly report, all that wiki markup does is
> make the report take a bit longer to prepare.

Jukka had set up the ReportingSchedule to be all in a
"code" section. Therefore extra markup had no effect.

We lost that setup with the insertion of this month's reports.
I restored it quickly but some Wiki markup must have snuck in.

Today i added some changes to encourage "text" reports.
See the template for January2011. This also makes it
more like the formatting for their post-graduation report.

Are you okay with that?

-David