incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: November 2010 Incubator Status Report
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:21:41 GMT
Apologies for the collective ball drop Mohammad.  Yes we
elected you to the IPMC, and yes someone should have sent
you an invitation letter to that effect long ago.

In any case just write a note to private@incubator
(along with a subscription request) saying you've accepted
the nomination and I will adjust your karma accordingly.