incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <>
Subject [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.1.0
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 22:48:19 GMT
The deltacloud community has voted on the release of deltacloud 0.1.0.

The vote resulted in 7 +1 votes from the community, amongst them 3 +1
votes from mentors (Jim Jagielski, Davanum Srinivas, Carl Trieloff)
There were no -1 votes or abstentions.

With that, I ask for votes from the IPMC on the Deltacloud release in
the next 72 hours. Since we already have 3 +1 votes from IPMC members, I
will make the release after that unless somebody on this list objects.

Voting thread:

RC artifacts:

Logically, the release consists of deltacloud-core (the server) and
deltacloud-client (a Ruby client for the server) Each of these is
available as a tarball and a Ruby gem, together with detached GPG

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message