incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Wave accepted into the ASF incubator
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:57:09 GMT
Thanks Brett!

So, let's move discussion over to the wave-dev list, let's see you all
over there!

If you are subscribed to this list, and want to continue to participate,
please subscribe to wave-dev, by sending an email to
wave-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.

In case anyone asks if it is possible to migrate our subscriber list
over, the answer is unfortunately no, as we cannot legally transfer a
list of email addresses between organisations.

Upayavira

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 02:09 +1100, "Brett Porter" <brett@apache.org>
wrote:
> After coordinating with Upayavira, I've gone ahead and created:
>  - wave-dev
>  - wave-commits
>  - wave-private
>
> All are free to subscribe to the first two now. Upayavira is the initial
> moderator for all 3 lists.
>
> See also: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3269
>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>
> On 06/12/2010, at 11:16 PM, Upayavira wrote:
>

> > Actually, I have the ability to create mailing lists at Apache. I'll
> > attempt to do that later today so that we can move communication over to
> > its new home ASAP.
> >
> > Upayavira
> >
> > On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 21:33 -0800, "Michael MacFadden"
> > <michael.macfadden@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> All,
> >>
> >> I have volunteered to start the infrastructure set up in the absence of
> >> some of the Googlers on vacation as Soren mentions.  Hopefully over the
> >> next few days we'll get some clarity on the actual logistics of becoming
> >> a podling in the incubator.
> >>
> >> I think we will likely start a new thread to figure that out.  I would
> >> guess that one of the first things we would like to do is to get the
> >> mailing lists set up so that we can further discuss the organization of
> >> the project on a wave list.
> >>
> >> I am sure the Apache mentors can weigh in here to help us get started.
> >>
> >> ~Michael

Chris
Doug
Resende,