incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Wave accepted into the ASF incubator
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 16:55:47 GMT

On Dec 4, 2010, at 8:50 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2010, at 4:39 AM, Ian Boston wrote:
>

>> On 4 Dec 2010, at 01:50, Tad Glines wrote:
>>
>>> 2010/12/3 Dan Peterson <dpeterson@google.com>
>>> The 18 binding votes:
>>> Andrus Adamchik, Ant Elder, Bernd Fondermann, Bertrand Delacretaz, Chris A. Mattmann,
Christian Grobmeier, Davanum Srinivas, Dave Johnson, Doug Cutting, Emmanuel Lecharny, Jim
Jagielski, Kevan Miller, Luciano Resende, Mark Struberg, Michael McCandless, Ralph Goers,
Tim Williams, and Upayavira

>>> The 8 non-IMPC members who are ASF members:
>>> Ate Douma, Brett Porter, Leif Hedstrom, Marcel Offermans, Niklas Gustavsson,
Richard Hall, Santiago Gala, and Vincent Siveton

>>> Wow! Did we set some sort of record? I didn't realize that so many ASF people
had voted.

>> Congrats.... lots of support from all corners.
>>
>> Just incase it is a record, long may it stand....  but it may be even more than that,
I see Paul Lindner name in the list of non members, I thought as Shindig PMC Chair he was
a member, with me that makes 10, there may be others. ? (well done, I thought it was painful
counting just ten on a release votes)

> PMC chairs are not automatically ASF members. The easy way to tell is to look at http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html.
If the person's name is in bold then they are an ASF member. It appears Paul is not.

However, I do see Isabel Drost, who is a member, in the list. So your assertion that there
are probably more is correct.

Ralph