incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 0.1-incubating Release Candidate #1
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:46:34 GMT
Hi Kevan,

Thanks. I'll re-roll another release candidate. Thanks for the enthusiasm so far. I hope for
the same on RC #2! :)

On 11/10/10 7:25 AM, "Kevan Miller" <> wrote:

On Nov 10, 2010, at 7:14 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> just figured that Apache SIS != Apache Isis
> First thought Chris mistyped it while releasing ... ;)
> A few notes:
> You should upgrade to apache-parent-7. You currently don't seem to have an automated
rat check in your build. Running
> $> mvn org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:check
> gave me a build failure - but nothing tragical since the affected files are only a csv
with test data and the CHANGES.txt. You should exclude those from the rat scan in your pom.
> Not sure if the jdom license needs to be quoted in the NOTICE file. It's a Apache _style_
license, but not an ALv2 [1] and you get it as transitive dependency of rome.

Ant, good catch with the disclaimer... I missed that... We should fix, imo.

jdom license should be added, imo. Also helpful to note that rome and georss-rome are under

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246