incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Conference call
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:18:19 GMT
My $0.02:

The business of Apache is conducted on email.

It's fine to have a periodic conference call among interested project
participants, as long as (my list, not normative):

no project or community member is excluded (e.g. by posting the call
information only to a private list)

no decisions are made during the call

all topics discussed are subsequently posted via email to the project
members

Having an audio transcript is interesting but doesn't pass my email
test. So I'd have to say that someone needs to transcribe the audio
into email.

Craig

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle