incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Minor confusion on the IP clearance front ...
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:07:36 GMT
I find myself, for the first time, in the position of being the go-to
mentor for a new launch. Last time around, the other mentors were so
enthusiastic that I didn't have to do anything except type up the
first three INFRA JIRAs.

I'm trying to get my head wrapped around the IP clearance process.

This page [1] says, 'This form is not for new projects' and points me
to [2]. [2] says nothing about the topic specifically, but points me
off to [3]. [3] is the right thing.

Does anyone mind if I change [1] to contain a link directly to [3]?

1: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html
2: http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Setting+Up+a+New+Podling
3: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html