incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 0.1-incubating Release Candidate #2
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:12:49 GMT
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hi Ant,
>
> Thanks. Do you see any of the below as a blocker to the first release? What
> extra stuff, specifically, do you see that wasn’t present in the prior where
> that you +1’ed and thought was OK as a first release?
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

In NOTICE file http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sis/tags/0.1-incubating/NOTICE.txt
everything after the line "The Apache Software Foundation
(http://www.apache.org/)." shouldn't be there.

In the LICENSE file
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sis/tags/0.1-incubating/LICENSE.txt
everything including and after the line "APACHE TIKA SUBCOMPONENTS"
shouldn't be there (should it? what is using those extra licenses?).

I'd not noticed the extra stuff in the LICENSE file in RC1 but its the
RC2 NOTICE file that i think is the blocker - license text does not
belong in the NOTICE file.

  ...ant