incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.1-incubating release (rc4)
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:18:38 GMT
Hi,

[x] +1 Release the packages as Apache OODT 0.1-incubating

FTR, the SHA1 checksum of the source archive I checked is
41a8ea1222d591a168a3bb2382c9236cfe6e6668.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:29 AM, david woollard <woollard@gmail.com> wrote:
> The release was made from the OODT 0.1-incubating branch (r1028792) at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/OODT/release-process.html

I believe the revision is 1029464 and the branch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oodt/branches/0.1-incubating/.

It would be nice if there was an svn tag for the release.

Note that most of the information you have in the NOTICE.txt file
should really go to LICENSE.txt. You may also want to check that you
comply with the restrictions mentioned in
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#concurrent. And it might be
better to refer to Apache OODT instead of Apache Tika in the
LICENSE.txt file. :-)

None of these issues is IMO a blocker, but they should be addressed in
the next release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting