incubator-general mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Accept Wave for incubation
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:32:47 GMT
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Dan Peterson <> wrote:
> To keep things moving, I'd like to go ahead and put this proposal to a vote
> starting on Tuesday on the west coast of the US (roughly 24 hours from now).

I want to get some information about an issue that, like the
name/branding one, is not a blocker for incubator entry, but can
change significantly the level of third party support.

It is the governance model for the protocol suit. If I understood
correctly, the project is scoped towards the software server
component. It does not include development of the protocol libraries.
Does it include test suites beyond the server being a big test harness

It would be great to be able to know the plans for those:
- protocol specification and maintenance
- reference libraries for the protocol
- test suites and specifically test kits if any is planned

I think that clarifying those scopes would be great.

> Regards,
> -Dan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: