incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clerezza, Stanbol, Jena, Semantic Commons, WDYT?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:03:23 GMT
2010/11/8 Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachmann@trialox.org>

> I described this parts of Clerezza because they seem to be quite close to
> what you suggest for commons. As it is hard to share utilities without
> having shared APIs for the core stuff our code deals with I think some
> efforts in this area could have the greatest benefit.

+1

Also in Clerezza there are some ontologies [1] defined which would be good
to share in a "semantic repository" for ontologies. I think especially
Clerezza and Stanbol would benefit from such a common repo. This, in my
opinion, would fit well into semantic commons.

Tommaso

[1] :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.rdf.ontologies/src/main/resources/org/apache/clerezza/rdf/ontologies/