incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Accept Jena into the Incubator
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:03:28 GMT
It's resolved as far as I am concerned, I'm just answering questions.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> Resolving IP issues are a part of the incubation process not the acceptance process
>
> It is not necessary to delay entry into the incubator because some o these issues need
to be satisfactorily resolved. The Jena developers are aware of this and have undertaken to
do what is required in meetings with myself as Champion.  Can one of the Jena team please
add a note to this effect in the proposal in order to remove any doubt about this.

> I'd like to call a vote on Jenas entry but am unable to do so until this discussion is
resolved. I am going to assume the addition of a commitment to resolve these issues are sufficient
to move forwards (lazy consensus).