incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Conference call
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:29:53 GMT
I don't know about this.  Whatever we do has to be trackable and
"open", so I don't know about this Skype stuff.  Requiring folks to
watch a video or listen to an audio recording rather than reading a
transcript is probably not a good idea.  I'm copying the general list
to see what others have to say.