incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOO proposal and Clerezza
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 22:26:40 GMT
Hi all,

2010/11/3 Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>

> What we need IMO is distinct focused projects, and probably a
> "semantic commons" project - or just a shared SVN area managed by one
> of the semantic projects. That project is then free to give commit
> access to that area to a larger set of committers.

I agree with this point of view, it seems to me more reasonable at the
moment; having some experience with both I see like by now Clerezza and FOO
would benefit more from growing in parallel to establish strong projects
with good communities, stable code, etc. and then, at some time in the
future, they could go for a marriage :-)
My 2 cents,
Tommaso