incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [ISIS] Re: Conference call
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 22:52:54 GMT

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Siegfried Goeschl
<> wrote:
> ...if the ISIS developer/users/mentors/community decide to run a regular
> Skype meeting to meet each other electronically assuming
> +) that the meeting is announced on the dev list
> +) that we not exclude any interested party (apart from troll feeding)
> +) that no official statement/vote is circumvented
> than I don't see any good reason why someone could complain about it and/or
> impose rules how to organize such a "come together"....

I agree that having such calls (or any other off-list
discussion/event) with the conditions that you indicate is fine - I'd
just add that anything important must be relayed to the dev list. I'm
sure people who cannot attend the call will appreciate a short summary
sent on the list.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message