incubator-general mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: FOO proposal and Clerezza
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:57:39 GMT
Hi

To have a better overview how the different project are supposed to be
different I've started a wiki-page to compare the features:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SemanticComparison#preview

At the current state it is in no way objective, but to me it would help to
see what is most likely to belong into which project if the chart could be
extended to the planned features of FOO.

Cheers,
Reto