incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Accept Jena into the Incubator
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:32:51 GMT
All,

Resolving IP issues are a part of the incubation process not the acceptance process

It is not necessary to delay entry into the incubator because some o these issues need to
be satisfactorily resolved. The Jena developers are aware of this and have undertaken to do
what is required in meetings with myself as Champion.  Can one of the Jena team please add
a note to this effect in the proposal in order to remove any doubt about this.

I'd like to call a vote on Jenas entry but am unable to do so until this discussion is resolved.
I am going to assume the addition of a commitment to resolve these issues are sufficient to
move forwards (lazy consensus).

Ross