incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Akopov, Sergei (GE Intelligent Platforms)" <Sergei.Ako...@ge.com>
Subject Question about "keyset does not exist" error when running .NET Stonehenge
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:24:02 GMT
Hello,

In case this is not the right place to ask questions, please direct me
to the right list.

My issue:

*         I select the "Account" tab from the Trader Client page, it
redirects me to the Passive STS page

*         On the Passive STS page, I enter uid:0 and xxx

*         When I click Submit, I get the "keyset does not exist"
exception in the Default.aspx in the following call:

SignInResponseMessage responseMessage =
FederatedPassiveSecurityTokenServiceOperations.ProcessSignInRequest(requ
estMessage, User, sts,

                            new WSFederationSerializer(new
WSTrustFeb2005RequestSerializer(), new
WSTrustFeb2005ResponseSerializer()));

The sts uses BSL.COM certificate, and I am guessing that access control
permission is not configured for an account. I checked my certificate
store and this certificate is stored under "Personal" and "Trusted
People".  Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks,

Serge.