incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clerezza, Stanbol, Jena, Semantic Commons, WDYT?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:04:57 GMT
As champion for Jena I agree in principle. I can't speak for the Jena team if course, but representatives
are tracking this list and have started discussing in their project list.

I will be making the formal Jena proposal here very soon (just as soon as I'm not limited
to the iPhone) - its in the wiki if people want a preview.

Ross

Sent from my mobile device.