incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Accept Jena into the Incubator
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:40:00 GMT

On 8 Nov 2010, at 23:36, Ross Gardler wrote:

> I am pleased to offer, for your consideration, the following proposal to accept Jena,
a semantic web framework into the incubator. The text of the proposal is copied here for your
convenience and can be found at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/JenaProposal

Strong +1 in principle.  I'd offer to mentor, but I see you now have plenty.

One niggle: have you clarified somewhere that all the dependencies
licenses are Apache-compatible?  The openjena.org page referenced
relies on references that are broken links!

--
Nick Kew