incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Dickinson <...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: Clarification about SGA versus CCLA
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:59:43 GMT
On 27/11/10 13:34, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I tend to agree with Craig in this particular case, as HP owns the
> code to Jena and it's HP employes, covered by a CCLA, who are going to
> commit it.
I dont' think this makes a material difference to this discussion, but
for clarity the committers are all *former* HP employees. The
discontinuation of HP's semantic web research programme provided much of
the motivation for migrating the copyright, and ongoing development, of
Jena to a non-HP body.

Ian

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
mailto:ian@epimorphics.com        http://www.epimorphics.com
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069