incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Missing reports: DeltaCloud, Droids, HISE, ISIS, Kitty, Lucy, Stonehenge, VCL, Wookie
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:22:57 GMT

It is on the wiki.  DeltaCloud....

  Deltacloud

Deltacloud defines a web service API for interacting with cloud service
providers and resources in those clouds in a unified manner. In
addition, it consists of a number of implementations of this API for the
most popular clouds.

Infrastructure:

    *

      Hudson configured to trigger build after commit
      (https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/apache-deltacloud-core/)

Latest activity:

    * Deltacloud API was proclaimed as stable and version 0.1.0 was
      released
    * A new EC2 driver for Deltacloud API (in review process)
    * Client improved to be more stable
    * Deltacloud API is now Ruby 1.9 compatible

Current issues:

    * Support for buckets (streaming)

Signed off by mentor: cctrieloff

On 11/15/2010 09:17 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> That means we're still missing DeltaCloud (promised for tomorrow), Droids, HISE, Stonehenge,
VCL, and Wookie.