incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Accept Jena into the Incubator
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:28:13 GMT
On 12/11/2010 09:40, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 8 Nov 2010, at 23:36, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> I am pleased to offer, for your consideration, the following proposal to accept Jena,
a semantic web framework into the incubator. The text of the proposal is copied here for your
convenience and can be found at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/JenaProposal

> Strong +1 in principle.  I'd offer to mentor, but I see you now have plenty.
>
> One niggle: have you clarified somewhere that all the dependencies
> licenses are Apache-compatible?

We have discussed this and the team believe they are licence compatible.
They have undertaken to remove any licence incompatibilities during
incubation if they have missed anything.

Ross