incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Accept Jena into the Incubator
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:19:31 GMT

On 12/11/10 08:40, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 8 Nov 2010, at 23:36, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> I am pleased to offer, for your consideration, the following proposal to accept Jena,
a semantic web framework into the incubator. The text of the proposal is copied here for your
convenience and can be found at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/JenaProposal

> Strong +1 in principle.  I'd offer to mentor, but I see you now have plenty.
>
> One niggle: have you clarified somewhere that all the dependencies
> licenses are Apache-compatible?  The openjena.org page referenced
> relies on references that are broken links!

Grr ... rotting links ...

Where?  I'll fix them ASAP.  Checking:

http://openjena.org/Licenses/index.html

I found the links for JUnit and WoodSToX have rotted.  Anything else
gone bad?

	Andy