incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Carroll <jer...@topquadrant.com>
Subject Re: Clerezza, Stanbol, Jena, Semantic Commons, WDYT?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:59:32 GMT
I could be accused of having gone overboard ... each of the slightly
different specs as an explicit representation in the code ...
Having changed job and looking at this from a different perspective I am
less convinced by the pickiness.
There is a largely unrealized goal in the IRI code to link errors right
back to the specs so that the error messages quote chapter and verse.

Jeremy