incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jérôme Verstrynge <jvers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal document for JXTA Migration to ASF under name Chaupal
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:10:04 GMT
On 9/11/2010 5:59, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>>> Sorry, meant to say SPoC, Single Point of Contact.
>> This is just to organise the transition. It does not make sense to get
>> everyone involved in this process.
> It makes sense for all /interested/ people to get involved. That can
> be a strict subset of Everyone and can have cardinality greater 1.
What factual evidence leads you to conclude that all interested people
are not involved within the JXTA community?

I am keeping everyone informed of what I am doing with ASF on the
current JXTA mailing lists. These lists are registered and google-able.

People know what I am doing, they trust me, but if you don't believe me,
fair enough, but check for yourself please. Don't make assumptions.

> PS: Pls keep this conversation on-list. Thanks.
Bernd,

I find this comment unfair and your attitude rude. It does not help and
does not fit with what I know from ASF. You have sent this email (and
the two previous one) specifically to me. No copy on any ASF mailing
list. Now you are asking me to keep this conversation on-list. This is
plain contradiction.

It was your initiative to have a private conversation. Don't ask me to
fit rules or principles that you don't apply yourself.

If you can't (or won't), then please don't be in contact with me.

Jérôme Verstrynge