incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Carroll <jer...@topquadrant.com>
Subject Re: Clerezza, Stanbol, Jena, Semantic Commons, WDYT?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:32:39 GMT
To make the commons discussion more concrete I would suggest the
following  items for the commons:

- an IRI library
- some code to do with vocabularies.
- connecting to a URL and doing semweb aware content negotiation (this
is typically done badly)

(Actually the IRI code should probably be wider, Jena initially used the
xerces URI code but then the needs exceeded what they supported)

Jeremy