incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <cyberf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Wink 1.1.2 release
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:33:57 GMT
Congratulations! We (Tuscany project) just moved to the latest release and it works smoothly.
The nicer thing is that we can remove some of the workarounds that are now fixed. :-)

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com