incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Clarification about SGA versus CCLA
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 21:36:05 GMT
If the code was developed in part by HP employees "on the clock" then
a CCLA or SGA must be obtained from HP.

If the code was developed in part by others, then those other persons
need to sign a SGA covering their contributions.

All the current developers need to sign an ICLA.

If any of the current developers work for HP, then a CCLA from HP
naming these developers would be a good idea as well.

Craig

On Nov 27, 2010, at 12:08 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Well, this is going to depend on how the copyrights work, I guess. If
> it's clear that HP owns the copyright (all the HP people were working
> for hire), then a CCLA from HP will cover it. However, IANTL.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com