incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Chris Mattmann" <>
Subject Re: Clerezza, Stanbol, Jena, Semantic Commons, WDYT?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:19:53 GMT
Correction: actually not sure about 2003 but seems like we been using it for that long!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 07:09:13
Subject: Re: Clerezza, Stanbol, Jena, Semantic Commons, WDYT?

Wow! Jena is proposing to come to Apache??! Sweet! We've used it in OODT since 2003...looking
forward to it!

On 11/8/10 7:04 AM, "Ross Gardler" <> wrote:

As champion for Jena I agree in principle. I can't speak for the Jena team if course, but
representatives are tracking this list and have started discussing in their project list.

I will be making the formal Jena proposal here very soon (just as soon as I'm not limited
to the iPhone) - its in the wiki if people want a preview.

Sent from my mobile device.