incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dormant projects to mothball? (was missing reports ...)
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 03:38:19 GMT

On Nov 15, 2010, at 9:16 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>  - VCL appears to be active, with no reason for the lack of a report.

Correct. I didn't find an incubator notice/reminder that had been mailed to the project list.
So, it's possible that they didn't get a reminder. I did ping their list over the weekend
(Sunday?).

In general, there is definitely activity there. There is the question of whether the community
has the necessary oomph to graduate. The mentors have been trying to get the podling to decide
what they want to do...

--kevan