incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Thrift to graduate from the incubator
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 01:27:02 GMT
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Bryan Duxbury <bryan@rapleaf.com> wrote:
> We certainly had that stuff done before the 0.2 release. Do we need a
> precise date or just a good idea?

I had a look around - the Facebook CCLA (incl. Grant) was recorded in
svn on 2009-05-08, but it ecluded non-facebook companies/people.

The following CCLAs  & ICLAs were received for those not on the Facebook grant:
 - 2008-06-06 evernote.pdf
 - 2009-03-16 powerset-inc-search-architect.pdf
 - 2009-09-09 imeem.pdf
 - 2008-02-21 Paul Querna
 - 2008-03-06 Todd Lipcom
 - 2008-03-06 Jason Ganetsky
 - 2008-05-14 Jake Luciani
 - 2008-05-15 Dan Li
 - 2008-07-02 Johan Oskarsson
 - 2009-07-27 Ross McFarland
 - 2008-06-07 Ben Maurer
 - 2009-08-19 Kevn Ko
 - 2009-09-25 Andrew Lutomirski
 - 2009-11-10 Patrick Collinson

Which left only the following people without an ICLA
 - Simon Forman
 - Ben Matasar
 - William Morgan

And they are covered in this message:
http://markmail.org/message/fbzzz4tybizx4jtl

So I would say the transfer of rights was completed on 2009-11-10
(date of last ICLA received).

Update of files to new ASF copyright was completed on 2009-04-07 according to:

And distribution rights were sorted out on 2009-12-07 according to these issues:

How does that look/sound to you? If your're happy with these dates I
will update the status page.

Niall