incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Celix to enter the Incubator
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:19:08 GMT
On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> Over the last couple of days, we have seen some good suggestions and support for the
initial proposal. For implementing the Remote Services, some candidates have been identified
(Axis2/C and SCA bindings in Tuscany).

> Before starting a vote we need a couple of mentors to support the project while it's
in incubation. As the champion, I'd be happy to be a mentor too. This would be my first time,
so I probably need to formally join the Incubator PMC first?

> So, who else would like to volunteer to become a mentor?
>
> Greetings, Marcel

Hey Marcel

   I'm willing to mentor and I have added myself as one of the mentors
to the proposal at the wiki. We should be able to progress with the
proposal and get a vote started.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende