incubator-general mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <>
Subject Re: Ready to Graduate?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:08:29 GMT

JSPWiki has lost a massive amount of steam in the last year or so due to committers lives
interfering with contributions. No known cure exists for life, unfortunately.

Simply put, I don't think anyone has the capacity right now to do the graduation.  I do not
know whether the situation will change. We have discussed this among ourselves, but have no
real conclusions.

Code-wise the only real showstopper is actually making a release. There's still some trickle
of contributions coming in, but they're mostly only for the non-Apache releases we did a long
time ago.

Advice useful.