incubator-general mailing list archives

From Holger Grandy <Holger.Gra...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Etch 1.1.0-incubating
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:18:40 GMT
Hi everybody,

the Etch community released a new version!

Etch is a cross-platform, language- and transport-independent
framework for building and consuming bidirectional network services.
The Etch toolset includes a network service description
language, a compiler, and binding libraries for Java, C# and C.
The goal of Etch is to make it simple to define small,
focused services that can be easily accessed, combined, and
deployed in a similar manner.

We are grateful to all our mentors, contributors, PMCers and
everyone else, that helped us with this release!

Version "1.1.0-incubating" is available for download from
http://incubator.apache.org/etch/downloads.html

Please report bugs you may find using
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH

We welcome questions, discussions, ... at:
etch-dev@incubator.apache.org
etch-user@incubator.apache.org

Release Notes are available at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/etch/releases/release-1.1.0-incubating/RELEASE_NOTES.txt