incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Podling to use native git
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 08:14:55 GMT
I personally use 1.6.9 on 2.6.35-x86_64, but the guy who merged and most others use Idea9 (not
sure which SVN versions Idea and Eclipse use), and we also have 2 Tortoise SVN users. After
he crashed the branch by trying to merge with idea, he also switched to the commandline. Seems
this was too late ;)

LieGrue,
strub