incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready to Graduate?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:37:44 GMT

On Oct 18, 2010, at 3:12 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Please evaluate the status of your project with respect to graduation.  Why,
> for example, are Thrift and JSPWiki not yet ready to fly?  What about Ace?
> Others?

FYI, the Aries project is actively discussing graduation.

The Wink project discussed graduation last month. I hope to see the Wink community moving
towards graduation in the not too distant future.

I have made repeated attempts to have the Imperius community evaluate their Incubator status
and either make a concerted effort towards graduation or decide to end their incubation. I
would like to see this issue resolved by their next board report (3 months time). Comments
from the general Incubator community are welcome.

--kevan