incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Celix to enter the Incubator
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 18:56:06 GMT
Over the last couple of days, we have seen some good suggestions and support for the initial
proposal. For implementing the Remote Services, some candidates have been identified (Axis2/C
and SCA bindings in Tuscany).

Before starting a vote we need a couple of mentors to support the project while it's in incubation.
As the champion, I'd be happy to be a mentor too. This would be my first time, so I probably
need to formally join the Incubator PMC first?

So, who else would like to volunteer to become a mentor?

Greetings, Marcel