incubator-general mailing list archives

From matt...@matthewsacks.com
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Kitty to Enter the Incubator
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:40:17 GMT

Bitsource, GlassCode, et al.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Kevan Miller" <kevan.miller@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 6:52pm
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Kitty to Enter the Incubator

On Sep 29, 2010, at 3:24 PM, matthew@matthewsacks.com wrote:

> Hi List,
> I would like to do a quick sanity check on this thread.
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but we have 2 binding PMC votes, 2 new contributors
(Rainer Jung and Senaka Fernando) and 1 new mentor (Kevan Miller).

More binding votes than that... Senaka, Jim, Kevan, Niclas, Julien, Alan (apologies if I'm
missing . You also now have Dims and Mark.

> I believe my facts to be accurate. I plan on updating the Wiki next week to reflect this
when I complete some travels, and create a fork for a Groovy port to begin that work.

IMO, time to call this vote and start podling setup activities.

--kevan