incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <>
Subject Fwd: Help with SVN access to River
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:48:07 GMT
More Infra-Capable incubator PMC members, help?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patricia Shanahan <>
Date: Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: Help with SVN access to River
To: Benson Margulies <>

Here's an example. Maybe there is something else wrong with the command?

bash-3.2$ svn copy
'Create work area for TaskManager experiments' --username pats
Authentication realm: <> ASF Committers
Password for 'pats':
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
CHECKOUT request for '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/996690/incubator/river/jtsk/skunk'

I get different results if I use a bad user name or password, so it is
recognizing my account.