incubator-general mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HISE community needs to grow
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:57:48 GMT
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Rafal Rusin <rafal.rusin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I submitted a month ago blind request to hise-private to start vote to
> make Paweł Byszewski a committer. Since then, I haven't got any
> response.
> Since HISE committers community needs to grow, I'm asking for
> potential new mentors willing to join hise-private list in HISE
> project (http://incubator.apache.org/hise/).

Any reason for no votes from any of the existent committers ? The Hise
project page mentions 7 existent committers [1].

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hise.html

> Currently we have 3 candidates to vote (Piotr Zagórski, Paweł
> Byszewski, Michał Więcław), who made substantial contributions to the
> project.
> We also have a fresh new candidate Akhilesh Singh, who currently made
> 4 committed patches and looks very promising to become new committer.

I'd recommend discussing personnel related stuff in the private AT
incubator DOT apache DOT org

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende