incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: No dev-, user- lists for small podlings (was: Re: [PROPOSAL] Kitty to Enter the Incubator)
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 09:14:38 GMT
On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Dan Haywood <> wrote:
>  Isis mentors:
> Given we're in the same situation and are still being bootstrapped, should
> we follow this advice, ie start off with a combined mailing list for -dev
> and -user? ...

Like Martijn and Greg I think that's a great idea.

We ran Sling with just a dev list for > 18 months IIRC and it's been good.

Same with Clerezza, also just a dev list, avoids fragmentation.

Folks are sometimes shy about asking user questions on dev lists, I'd
make it clear on the project website that that's welcome.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message