incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject HISE community needs to grow
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 22:36:42 GMT
Hello,

I submitted a month ago blind request to hise-private to start vote to
make Paweł Byszewski a committer. Since then, I haven't got any
response.
Since HISE committers community needs to grow, I'm asking for
potential new mentors willing to join hise-private list in HISE
project (http://incubator.apache.org/hise/).

Currently we have 3 candidates to vote (Piotr Zagórski, Paweł
Byszewski, Michał Więcław), who made substantial contributions to the
project.
We also have a fresh new candidate Akhilesh Singh, who currently made
4 committed patches and looks very promising to become new committer.

Is there anyone willing to join?

Thanks and regards,
Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com